How to Recycle Toner Cartridges in Large Batches
Do you go through a large amount of toner cartridges at your office every month?
Are you looking for a more eco-friendly, sustainable way to get rid of them?
Have you considered toner cartridge recycling?
Used toner cartridges can accumulate quickly, especially if your business prints a lot of marketing materials, meeting agendas, or inter-office memos. If you’re struggling to find storage space for toner cartridges, large batch recycling is a great option for you!
Toner cartridges need to be disposed of in a particular way to protect the environment and everyone involved. Here’s our tips:
- Drop toner cartridges off at a local office supply store or hire Michigan Computer Supplies! MCS gladly accepts empty toner cartridges from our current customers free of charge! If you’re not currently a customer, we’d love to provide a quote upon picking up your empty toner cartridges.
- Get the office involved. Recycling large quantities works best with a team effort. If you have an office with multiple printers, you can establish one location in the office for toner collection, make recycling part of your company’s regular newsletter and business-wide emails, and offer incentives for best recycling efforts.
The Benefits of Toner Cartridge Recycling and E-Waste Recycling
E-waste is the mist rapidly growing segment of the municipal solid waste stream. Recycling e-waste benefits the environment by:
- Conserving natural resources
- Disposing of toxic chemicals properly
- Protecting and supporting your community by reducing the amount of e-waste that’s incinerated and placed in landfills, which can negatively impact air and water quality.
If you are an MCS customer, we can help your company go green and save you money through our products and services, including FREE e-waste disposal. For those businesses that don’t already partner with us, we’re happy to pick up cartridges and other e-waste for $100. Being kind to the environment is part of our Culture of Kindness. We are all in this together.
Learning more is as easy as calling us at 734-213-5400 or sending us an email. See how we can help with toner cartridges for your Ann Arbor business today!